Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm done I'm done I'm done!


Ok, finally FINALLY I am done with my Ivy!
It has been ten months by the calendar since I started. Of course I didn't knit every day and I took breaks in there to work on other projects, but still... 10 months!

So she's done... Check her out!

I'm so happy! I love this pattern and I love the result. I'm already plotting to start work on another Ivy, maybe with some lucious 100% pima cotton yarn I found at my local yarn store, in a yummy cream color.

Anyway... THANK YOU to everyone for their support and thanks especially to Glenna for the great pattern.

Hang in there, you who haven't yet finished... you CAN do it and it's SO worth it!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's just beautiful! I love it. I recently picked mine back up and have flown through the back and am almost done with the bottom cabled hem on the left front. You've inspired me to keep going with it and not get distracted by that Tangled Yoke in the latest IK. Very nice job! 10 months? That's not so bad! Think of it this way...you are just in time for fall.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Susie H said...

Well done!! This looks fabulous, and fabulous on you as well! I put mine aside in the spring, waiting for colder weather, which is fast approaching. So nice to have a reminder that there's an awesome sweater half-done waiting for me...

5:37 AM  
Blogger Glenna C said...

Beautiful job, Malia! I love the colour on you and it looks like you did such a great job. Fabulous timing for fall :)

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful sweater! So cute on you too! I can't wait to make up outfits to go with it for you!
Love,
Your Little Sis!

3:32 PM  
Blogger WildPurl said...

That looks lovely Malia, the colour is gorgeous and the styler eally suits you. I love this pattern too!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, your Ivy looks great! Seems like a perfect fit. I have to agree with everyone else, lucky you for finishing this sweater just in time for fall. Well, I think it's the motivation I needed! Thanks for posting. :)

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home